Regular, Checks, References, Qualifications, First Aid, Driver's Lic., Own car, Car seats
Experienced Nanny needed two days a week to care for our 1 year old boy. Potential to become full time in January.
We are a down to earth professional couple who welcomed our greatest joy, our gorgeous son in to our family almost a year ago. I am now heading back to work and am looking for an experienced, kind and happy individual to care for our son Monday's and Tuesday's who would also be willing to increase to 4 days per week as of January next year.
About the role:
-Hours are 8am to 5:30pm every Monday and Tuesday
- Care for, cuddle, entertain, educate our gorgeous little one
- Light meal prep for our son's lunch would be required
- No housework required, taking care of our son is the only priority we just ask that you clean up after yourself after meals.
- Your own vehicle would be required as we would love you to take the occasional outing to the local park or similar
About our son
- He is loving, adventurous and incredibly sweet
- His favourite activities are reading books, sensory play and any music related activity
- He is 1 at the end of August and currently coasting along furniture and trying to climb everything
- Our number one goal is to find someone we feel is a good fit for our family and who our son loves. A happy, fun and caring individual who loves educating, interacting and playing with our son.
- Experience in childcare is a bonus but we also highly value the life experience of raising your own kids
- Must be willing to or have already completed working with children and police checks
- Our parenting philosophy is based on love not rules. We let our son be little for the short time he is, that means we rock him to sleep, let him have freedom to explore but of course keep him safe. It is important to us that whoever cares for him can embrace this approach.
Light meals, Change nappies, Tidying
$20 to $35 per hour
Note: Fees are negotiated according to various factors including age, experience, qualifications, one-off/regular booking
Police Check,WWC Check
First Aid Qualifications
Driver's License, Own car, Can accept car seats
Mum (35,Professional), Dad (35,Professional )
12 Jul 19
Books, music, sensory play, cuddling