20% off Sitter Train Babysitting Essentials*
Working with kids, and their families, is often extraordinarily rewarding - but it can be challenging.
Sitter Train provides training courses that help to equip and prepare Babysitters and Au Pairs for working with Australian families.
The training is online, and it is easy to log on and log off to suit your own schedule.
You get 6 hours of online interactive tutorials, a certificate of completion and various other tips and opportunities through the Sitter Train network.
We are now able to offer our members a special discount on the Sitter Train Babysitter and Au Pair training courses.
Topics Covered in the Course include:
- Basic childcare: From changing nappies to holding a baby to preparing food, bedtime, bath time and getting dressed.
- Safety at home: Fire, pets, indoor safety, emergencies.
- Safety out and about: Sun and heat exposure, car and water safety, getting out with kids, backyards and playgrounds.
- First aid and medical matters: Handling injuries and illnesses, allergies and asthma, poisons, choking.
- Just for you: Knowing what to expect, how to present yourself to potential employers, conduct yourself professionally and manage inappropriate behaviour.
THE OFFER FOR OUR MEMBERS
20% OFF the full price of a training course for Babysitters or for Au Pairs.
The full cost for each course is $100, so this special offer saves our members $20.
The coupon code for this special offer is below (you must be logged in to be able to view it).